A conversation with my daughter of six:
- Dad, it's 8 p.m. and it's still light.
- Yeah, it's the longest day of the year in a week.
- When, when is the longest day of the year?
- A week from now, on Monday.
- Really the longest day of the year?
- Yes, then the shortest night.
- Oh, no! Why not? I'm going to be exhausted at daycare, and then I won't have time to sleep either.
Such big problems for a little person.
At the store the other day. After paying for the goods I walk away from the cash register, and the security guard jumps up to me:
- Young man, please unbutton your jacket, because there is a suspicion that you have something hidden under your jacket...
I have nothing to hide, I unbuttoned my jacket - no pity.
- Oh, it's the belly..." The guard nodded satisfaction.
The man lifted my spirits all day long!